Deer Landscape Canvas | Anatomy the white-tail deer | YO2216
The unique art illustration about "Anatomy the white-tail deer" is a hourly cumulation of research; a perfect canvas, displaying thoroughly interesting facts and figures about the white-tailed buck and detailed tips for shot placement, blood trailing and recovery. Whether your lodge or man cave decor is outdoor-themed or your man cave needs a touch of class, this canvas is a must-have product for you.
This canvas is also a comprehensive look at deer anatomy along with a practical guide to teach a new hunter where to aim using the visuals and information as a guide. It not only entertains but also provides useful knowledges for years to come.
* Detailed antler, body and behavior characteristics of each buck age class
* Order it framed and ready to hang on the wall for a simple, artistic display
* Orders shipped within 5 to 10 business days from US.
* Material: Fabric
* Dimension: 18 x 12in (45.7 x 30.5cm), 24 x 16in (61 x 40.7cm), 36 x 24in (91.4 x 61cm), 48 x 32in (122 x 81.3cm)
* Care instructions: Use a soft dust brush to gently remove dust when needed
- Wooden frame
- Due to variations of light and color settings of computer/personal device screens, colors may appear slightly different from photographic images.
- Due to the manufacturing process, sizes of items listed in descriptions are approximate and actual size may vary slightly.
**Important: Due to the large size of canvas products, we cannot deliver the item to a PO box. Please provide us with your house/ company address to make sure that the shipment is delivered successfully.
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.