For OgyHome, Sellers do not have to contact Buyers directly. After the Sellers receive orders, OgyHome’s operation team will fulfill orders and support Buyers directly for all inquiries related to their orders.
Buyers can make changes to their orders (e.g.: color, size) or cancel orders within 6 hours from the time an order was created.
For canceled orders, the reimbursements/non-reimbursements for the Sellers will be made in accordance with the Policy for OgyHome's Sellers and the order status.
If a Buyer files a claim for an order, Sellers or OgyHome shall be held responsible. Order profit will or will not be deducted/withdrawn from Seller’s Balance on a case-by-case basis.
A. Qualifying cases in which a Seller’s order profit is not deducted and OgyHome assumes responsibility
Once an order has been fulfilled, OgyHome will directly contact the Buyer and partially or fully refund the Buyer without deducting the Seller’s order profit in the following cases:
1. Orders that are not successfully delivered after 45 business days and no more than 60 business days for Standard shipping line and Premium shipping line, or after 60 business days and no more than 90 business days for Eco shipping line following the order’s placement date.
2. Orders in which a Buyer files a claim in regards to product quality (defective goods, obvious differences in color/style/size) not as stated in the order confirmation. The claim is submitted within 14 calendar days after the order delivery date recorded on the tracking number.
3. Orders that are canceled due to restricted ship-to regions. Notice has not been previously sent to the Seller.
Cases in which OgyHome assumes responsibility to the Buyer will be further detailed in Policy for OgyHome’s Buyer.
B. Cases in which order profit is deducted
Order profit and payment fee (if any) will be deducted when OgyHome refunds the Buyer in the following cases (The deducted amount will be charged directly to the OgyHome Balance. If the Balance is negative, the amount will be directly charged to the credit card linked to the OgyHome Balance):
1. Orders that are canceled upon the Buyer’s request (within 6 hours since order placement).
2. Orders canceled due to restricted ship-to regions. Notice was previously sent to the Seller.
3. Orders that are claimed due to the following reasons:
- The Seller uses the product/order listing information on the advertising platforms and sales pages that are not in accordance with the OgyHome content and product listing policy, or uses outdated information after OgyHome has updated the product information, causing Buyers to misunderstand products/orders.
- The Seller uses material-imitating effects that do not accurately reflect the actual material and quality of the product.
- The Seller provides information that does not accurately reflect the actual order and product to the Buyer.
4. The Seller requests a refund for the Buyer and agrees that the order profit is deducted.
Quotations on OgyHome will expire after a period of time (depending on certain products). During this time, some product variants may go out of stock unexpectedly. Notification will be sent to the Seller and the Buyer via email or other channels (LiveChat, Facebook):
- If the supplier does not intend to re-manufacture the product, OgyHome will cancel the order and fully refund the Buyer. Order profit will be refunded to the Seller.
- If the supplier intends to re-manufacture the product, the Buyer’s order will be prioritized. If the Buyer/Seller doesn’t want to keep their order, OgyHome will cancel the order and refund the Buyer.